This U.S.-focused webinar is a part of a series to help our clients respond to the impact of the global coronavirus pandemic on their business.
The safety, security, and wellbeing of your workforce is paramount, as is maintaining strong legal and regulatory compliance. We will provide an overview of the following topics during this event:
- Employee inquiries
- Positive tests, exposures, or symptoms
- Workplace safety
- “Shelter in place” and classification as an essential business
- New laws and updated regulations, including regulations on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Furloughs, lay-offs, and salary reductions
- Employee notices – WARN Act
- Discussion of recent EEOC announcements on COVID-19
Our speakers will present their insights, but you will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. We look forward to you joining us.
Monday, March 30, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
To register, please click here.
Visit the Hogan Lovells’ COVID-19 Topic Center for resources and guidance on responding to the crisis, including our summary of European data protection authorities’ input and guidance on data processing activities in the fight against coronavirus.