Join us on Thursday 19 September for the Hogan Lovells Privacy and Cybersecurity KnowledgeShare in London.
We will share our latest thinking on the key privacy and cybersecurity issues faced by those with data protection responsibilities within organisations. Our all-day event will cover a lot of ground through incisive quick-fire presentations, Q&A panels and hands-on workshops.
We are particularly excited to announce that we will be joined by guest speakers:
- James Dipple-Johnston; Deputy Commissioner (Operations) at the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
- Lien Ceulemans; Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Global Privacy at Salesforce
Date, Time & Agenda:
Thursday, 19 September 2019
- Nailing the basics – key issues to get to grips with in the next six months
- Lawful grounds for processing
- People’s rights
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Regulatory engagement
- Enforcement and the real risk-based approach (Q&A)
- Addressing the challenges of the digital economy
- Artificial intelligence
- Life sciences issues
- Biometrics and facial recognition
- IoT and product development
- Making it all work in practice (Panel Discussion)
- Cybersecurity – Prevention and incident response
- Developing an international data transfers strategy – From SCC to BCR and beyond
- e-Privacy: The impact of cookie consent
- Regulatory investigations – Are you ready?
- Brexit – A plan to cope with uncertainty?
- Making sense of CCPA
London EC1A 2FG
You can register for the event by contacting our business development advisor, Joshua Prietzel.