Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s webinar “California Consumer Privacy Act: What you need to know now.”
In this complimentary webinar, Hogan Lovells partners Mark Brennan, Bret Cohen, Harriet Pearson, and Tim Tobin, discussed:
- • What triggered the new law?
- • What data is covered?
- • What does CCPA require, and how do you start operationalizing the requirements?
- • Disclosure requirements
- • Opt-out and opt-in requirements
- • Data access, portability, and “right to delete” requirements
- • What’s the impact on your GDPR compliance program-what additional steps do you need to take now?
- • How will the CCPA be enforced?
To access a copy of the slide deck, click here.
To access the recorded webinar, click here.
Stay tuned to the blog for future updates on this groundbreaking new law that some are calling the U.S. equivalent of the EU GDPR.