With the GDPR about to come into effect, join our experts for a live webinar on May 23 to learn what you should be focusing on now. The GDPR becomes applicable on 25 May and will affect organisations worldwide. It is a complex and strict law with dozens of obligations which will be fiercely enforced. Getting it right will be essential for business success in the digital economy.
- What should you prioritise now?
- What are others doing to get it right?
- How can you approach the GDPR in a practical and positive way?
- What should your long-term strategy be?
- Why should the GDPR be seen as an opportunity?
Webinar Details: Worried about the GDPR? Don’t panic!
Date: May 23, 2018
Time: 4:00pm BST
To RSVP for the Hogan Lovells Worried about the GDPR? Don’t Panic! webinar, click here.