Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s webinar “Privacy Shield: What You Need to Know.”
In this complimentary webinar, Julie Brill, Tim Tobin, and Bret Cohen of Hogan Lovells’ Washington office, and Eduardo Ustaran of our London office explored:
- What do companies need to do to sign up to the Privacy Shield?
- How do companies demonstrate compliance with the Privacy Shield principles?
- What will it take to move from Safe Harbor to Privacy Shield?
- What are the pros and cons of Privacy Shield as compared to other EU cross-border transfer mechanisms?
- What is the long-term viability of Privacy Shield?
To access the a copy of the slide deck, click here.
To access the recorded webinar, click here.
Stay tuned to the blog for future updates , including any interpretations or next-steps guidance from the European data protection authorities, the U.S. Department of Commerce, or the Federal Trade Commission.