Hogan Lovells’ leading Privacy and Information Management practice will actively participate at this week’s IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2015. Below is a listing of events in which our lawyers will be featured:
- Harriet Pearson, Partner, Certified Information Privacy Professional U.S., Hogan Lovells US LLP, will be a featured panelist on “Piecing Together the Privacy Engineering Puzzle” from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Hogan Lovells is sponsoring refreshments for the IAPP’s first ever LGBT Networking Happy Hour in conjunction with the IAPP Summit in Washington, D.C. To RSVP, click here.
- Christopher Wolf, Director, Global Privacy and Information Management Practice, Hogan Lovells US LLP, will “Talk Privacy and Beyond” with FTC Commissioner Julie Brill from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Eduardo Ustaran, Partner, Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe, Hogan Lovells International LLP, will discuss “The Future of Privacy – Your Job Tomorrow” from 11:10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Timothy Tobin, Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP, will moderate a panel on Connected Cars entitled “Driving Privacy Forward” from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sian Rudgard, Of Counsel, Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe, Hogan Lovells International LLP will discuss “Are You Ready for BCR? A Practical Guide to Find Out if You Have What It Takes” from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Please come and visit us at Booth 208!