Hogan Lovells’ leading Privacy and Information Management practice is due to have its largest presence ever at the forthcoming IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress taking place in Brussels from 18 to 20 November.
More than 20 lawyers from 7 offices will be attending and actively participating at this event, including:
- Eduardo Ustaran will teach the CIPP/E certification course on Tuesday 18 November.
- Chris Wolf will be delivering a lecture about his book “Viral Hate” at the Brussels Press Club on 18 November.
- Harriet Pearson will speak at the session “EU and U.S. Data Sharing—Can Tensions Be Resolved?” on Wednesday 19 November.
- Marcy Wilder will be moderating and Winston Maxwell will be speaking at the session “Quantified Self and Potential Regulatory Reform” on Wednesday 19 November.
- Eduardo Ustaran will join as a panelist the session on “One in a Billion—Max Schrems v. Facebook” on Thursday 20 November.
Please come and visit us at Booth 3.