The fifth edition of Hogan & Hartson’s Media & Communications Briefing, whose editor-in-chief is Hogan Partner Winston Maxwell , has arrived! (Winston also is a member of the privacy and data security practice group.) This quarterly briefing updates our clients on legal and regulatory developments from around in the world in the Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment and High Technology sectors. This edition features stories (bolded below) of particular privacy interest.
The briefing includes articles on the following topics:
- New Commission, New Framework
- The Digital Dividend Auction in Germany
- Bloggers Beware: The FTC is Watching
- EU Reform Brings New Cookie Rules
- U.S. Universal Service Reform: Is 2010 the Year?
- Online Music Retailing: Towards Borderless Business
- French Government Releases Decree on Motion Picture Tax Credit
- Smart Grids
- Interview: French Copyright Law
- Digital Switchover
- Middle East International Film Festival and the Circle Conference
For a copy of the briefing, click here